WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
www.blitzfcdstudios.com.au (“Blitz Website”)
By using the Blitz Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions.
- The Blitz FCD Studios Website is provided by Blitz FCD Studios Pty Ltd (ACN 60 618 844 992) (Blitz).
- The Blitz Website may provide links to third party websites and the products or services of third parties. Blitz disclaims all responsibility and liability in any way. Your access or use of any third party sites is at your own risk.
- The Blitz Website may from time to time display third party advertisements. Such advertisements or may not contain hyperlinks to third party websites. Blitz does not endorse or recommend the goods or services of such advertisers or their websites.
- Copyright in the Blitz Website is owned by Blitz or its licensors.
- The Blitz Website may contain trademarks or logos of Blitz, other companies, or organisations and these are proprietary to the owner(s) of such marks.
- Blitz may at any time discontinue or limit access to the Blitz Website or its content. Blitz may terminate or limit your access to the to the Blitz Website if you breach these conditions. All disclaimers and limitations of liability by Blitz will survive termination.
- The prices of the Blitz products shall be the prices displayed on the Blitz Website on the date of your order (inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) and any other charges which must be mandatorily disclosed under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)).
- All prices displayed on the Blitz Website are quoted in Australian dollars and must be paid in full, except where discounts are offered as detailed on the Blitz Website.
- You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted and paid, even if a confirmation email from Blitz is still pending.
- 10.All online purchases are governed by the Terms and Conditions of the use of the Blitz venues, copies of which are available online and at the venues.
- You acknowledge that despite Blitz’s reasonable precautions, Blitz’s products may be listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information, or which are unavailable due to an error, unavoidable circumstances, or other oversight. In these circumstances, Blitz reserves the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged.
- 12.If a cancellation occurs in accordance with the clause 11 of these Website Terms and Conditions, after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, Blitz will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount in question.
- 13.Details of the conditions applicable to the purchase of Blitz products on the Blitz Website may differ from time to time. Blitz reserves the right to make any changes to the details and Website Terms and Conditions if necessary to comply with any applicable legislation and to change the details and conditions published on the Blitz Website, without affording notice, provided that this does not materially affect the nature of the Blitz products purchased by you.
- 14.When you click on the “I Agree” checkbox when purchasing items from the Blitz Website, you agree to these Website Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions of use of the Blitz venues, and Blitz will treat the order as confirmed. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order. Blitz shall supply you, subject to availability, with Blitz products set out in your order. Blitz shall confirm each order made online via the Blitz Website or by email within two (2) business days.
- 15.When purchasing from the Blitz Website your financial details are passed through a secure server.
- 16.No transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst Blitz strives to protect such information, it does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information, which you transmit to it. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to Blitz, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk and Blitz shall have no liability to you for any financial or consequential loss or damage suffered by you in anyway whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of this website whether due to negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by Blitz.
- 17.Once Blitz receives your transmission, it will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
- These Website Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed firstly in accordance with the laws of the State of South Australia (the courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction) and then in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia. If any of these Website Terms and Conditions should be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such conditions shall be deemed deleted and the remaining Website Terms and Conditions shall remain and continue to be valid, binding and enforceable.