Glow Party – disco dancing, party bags, party game (1 prize provided, you may request more games and can provide more prizes).
Cheer (your choice, 2 of the following tumbling, stunting, pom dance).
Army obstacle course, stomp hip hop routine, party bags, party games, nerf gun wars.
Ballerina ribbon dancing, fun ballet barre dances.
Ninja Warrior obstacle course, tumbling, nerf gun balloon popping, party bags, party games (1 prize provided, you may request more games and can provide more prizes).
Themed Parties include:
– Themed invitations.
– Party Hosts x 2 up to 20 children. An extra host added for every 10 people over this.
Ages 2 and up. Maximum 50 children.
School Holidays upon request
What to bring:
party food, cake, and drinks.
What we provide:
pie warmer (on request), microwave, 2 x trestle tables, 20 chairs.
To ensure your experience is enjoyable, please take a moment to read Blitz FCD Studios’ safety policy and rules.
Trampolining and tumbling does have a level of risk and can be categorised as an action or extreme sport. It is important for participants to follow our posted rules and to particiapte within their own ability. Our promise is that we will continually work to ensure a safe environment through a tidy facility, trained staff, and putting your safety first.
Club Safety Rules and Policy
- Children under the age of 3, or requiring assistance with toileting, must have a parent or caregiver onsite at all times
- All participants must wear appropriate clothing at all times (no sharp edges, jewellery that can get caught)
- Socks are not permitted, bare feet or sneakers must be worn at all times
- Do not attempt any activity above your skill level
- For safety reasons, pregnant women, guests with pre-existing health conditions or guests wearing a hard cast are not permitted to use the equipment.
- Please remove sharp objects from your pockets (lockers provided).
- No food, drink, or gum to be consumed on the activity floor
- The safety of your personal belongings is your own responsibility. Blitz FCD Studios assumes no responsibility or liability for property that is lost or stolen. Any items left unattended will be placed in lost property and will be disposed of in 30 days if not collected.
- Blitz FCD Studios reserves the right to refuse entry or reject any person from the premises at any time
- No one is allowed on the premises while under the influence of drugs or alcohol!
- Only one person on the trampolines/tumble equipment at a time
- Do not affect another participant in anyway
- No rough play or running
- No climbing the walls, lockers or chairs (or anything not used for tumbling)
- Follow staff instructions at all times
Individuals not following the rules will be asked not to participate in the activity.
The following conditions of sale (“Conditions”) will apply to and bind the purchaser of any BLITZ FCD STUDIOS product.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE READ
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY – WAIVER OF RIGHT TO SUE – YOUR ASSUMPTION OF RISK – THESE CONDITIONS AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS!
- Blitz FCD Studios Pty Ltd (ACN 60 618 844 992) and trading as Blitz FCD Studios as the supplier of recreational services, sells all tickets, classes, birthday parties and supplies all recreational services and facilities to you (“Customer”) including, but not limited to trampolining, lessons, use of the climbing equipment, rental and maintenance, the condition, layout, construction, design, maintenance and use of the equipment, the presence of people or objects thereon, the surrounding areas and any other sporting or leisure time pursuits (“Recreational Activities”) in the Blitz FCD Studios venue subject to the following terms outlined in these Conditions.
- By attending a birthday party, purchasing a ticket for a class or any event at any Blitz FCD Studios venue, including wearing a wristband supplied by Blitz FCD Studios, accepting a discounted or complimentary pass to a Blitz FCD Studios venue, or by using any of the facilities at any Blitz FCD Studios venue, the Customer agrees to have understood and be bound by these Conditions and that these Conditions are deemed to have been signed by the Customer for the purpose of the exclusion of liability under section 42 of the Fair Trading Act 1987.
- Blitz FCD Studios, its staff, management, directors and agents are not liable to the Customer, your dependents or legal representatives for personal injury or death suffered by the Customer whatsoever because the Recreational Activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose or because of the negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by Blitz FCD Studios.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Recreational Activities are dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury and sometimes death can occur and the Customer assumes and accepts all such risks and hereby waives the right to sue Blitz FCD Studios for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever caused by or relating to the Customer’s participation in the Recreational Activities.
- The Customer acknowledges that Blitz FCD Studios’ Safety policy and rules are available on Blitz FCD Studios’ website. Blitz FCD Studios’ Safety policy and rules also include the rules and warnings displayed at Blitz FCD Studios. The Customer agrees to adhere to the Safety policy and rules and acknowledges that there is significant risk in non-compliance with the Safety policy and rules. Strict adherence to the Safety policy and rules by the Customer is required by Blitz FCD Studios as a term of entry into a Blitz FCD Studios venue.
RISK WARNING: The use of trampolines, tumble/climbing equipment, or any other equipment at any Blitz FCD Studios venue involves a significant risk of Customers suffering personal injury including the possibility of personal injury or death. All Customers who engage in such Recreational Activities do so at their own risk.
Recreational services – exclusion, restriction or modification of rights under the Australian ConsumerLaw (SA)
The Customer agrees to pay the cost of and authorises Blitz FCD Studios to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of his or her welfare in the event of personal injury, including but not limited to the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
- Children under 3 years of age, or requiring assistance with toileting must have a parent/guardian on site at all times.
- Customers must be in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions. For safety reasons, pregnant women, Customers with pre-existing health issues or wearing casts are not permitted any equipment. If unsure please seek medical advice.
- While in any Blitz FCD Studios venue you consent to images and video being taken for security or promotional purposes of yourself, your children or of children for whom you are responsible.
- Upon entering the Blitz FCD Studios venue you agree to protect and hold safe any of your personal belongings. Blitz FCD Studios is not held in any way responsible for any articles that may be lost or stolen at a Blitz FCD Studios venue.
- A deposit is required to secure a party or event booking, and full payment made prior to your visit. The deposit and the full payment made in advance are refundable under the terms of the Party Guidelines.
- The Customer must comply with all signs or other directions of Blitz FCD Studios and it may suspend or cancel the Customer’s access to activities at any Blitz FCD Studios venue in its absolute discretion for non-compliance with these Conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct, aggressiveness and any other behaviour deemed to be unsuitable by Blitz FCD Studios. For the avoidance of doubt, no customer is to utilise any Blitz FCD Studios equipment under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant.
- The Customer acknowledges that smoking, the consumption of alcohol or the use of any unlawful drugs or stimulants at Blitz FCD Studios is strictly forbidden and your participation will not be allowed should a member of staff from Blitz FCD Studios consider that you have undertaken these activities at Blitz FCD Studios, or under the influence of alcohol or unlawful drugs or stimulants.
- If you purchase a ticket or book hall hire for the use of the equipment or facilities at Blitz FCD Studios on behalf of another person, you and that other person both agree that you make that purchase as the authorised agent of that other person so that he or she will be bound by these Conditions.
- The Customer acknowledges that Blitz FCD Studios bare feet or sneakers must be worn at all times on the equipment and other activity areas.
- The Customer acknowledges that external food and drink cannot be consumed within the training areas.
Under sections 60 and 61 of the Australian Consumer Law (SA), if a person in trade or commerce supplies you with services (including recreational services (1)), there is –
a statutory guarantee that those services will be rendered with due care and skill; and
a statutory guarantee that those services, and any product resulting from those services, will be reasonably fit for the purpose for which the services are being acquired (as long as that purpose is made known to the supplier); and
a statutory guarantee that those services, and any product resulting from those services, will be of such a nature, and quality, state or condition, that they might reasonably be expected to achieve the result that the consumer wishes to achieve (as long as that wish is made known to the supplier or a person with whom negotiations have been conducted in relation to the acquisition of the services).
Excluding, restricting or modifying your rights
Under section 42 of the Fair Trading Act 1987 (SA), the supplier of recreational services is entitled to ask you to agree to exclude, restrict or modify his or her liability for any personal injury suffered by you or another person for whom or on whose behalf you are acquiring the services (a third party consumer). If you sign this form, you will be agreeing to exclude, restrict or modify Blitz FCD Studios’ liability with the result that compensation may not be payable if you or the third party consumer suffer personal injury (2).
You do not have to agree to exclude, restrict or modify your rights by signing your application form. The supplier may refuse to provide you with the services if you do not agree to exclude, restrict, or modify your rights by signing this form. Even if you sign the form, you may still have further legal rights against the supplier. A child under the age of 18 cannot legally agree to exclude, restrict, or modify his or her rights. A parent or guardian of a child who acquires recreational services for the child cannot legally agree to exclude, restrict, or modify the child’s rights.
Agreement to exclude, restrict or modify your rights
I agree that the liability of Blitz FCD Studios for any personal injury that may result from the supply of the recreational services that may be suffered by me (or a person for whom or on whose behalf I am acquiring the services) is excluded.
(1) Recreational services are services that consist of participation in—
a sporting activity or similar leisure-time pursuit; or
any other activity that involves a significant degree of physical exertion or risk and is undertaken for the purposes of recreation, enjoyment or leisure.
(2) Personal injury is bodily injury and includes mental and nervous shock and death.
Further information about your rights can be found at www.ocba.sa.gov.au